1. Options – Independent agents represent many different insurance companies that offer a wide variety of coverage options and price points. On average, most independent agents, including The Insurance Outlet, work with more than a dozen different companies. Why accept a quote from just one carrier when an independent agent represents so many? This allows them to make the best match for your lifestyle, belongings, risk factors and needs while also seeking competitive rates, coverage and quality of service.
2. Time Savings – You’re a smart consumer; you want the best value and coverage, but the time required to research various options and fill out forms for online quotes would be exhausting. With an independent agent there’s no need to do all that. Their connections and knowledge of the market allows agents to often find a better value for your insurance dollar than you might find on your own. Agents do the shopping. You reap the benefits.
3. Quality – Independent agents have the freedom to work with only those carriers they know to provide the best coverage, value, customer support and fastest claim service. They can add or remove insurance carriers from their offerings at any time, as they see changes in the industry. This gives you the peace of mind of knowing your coverage is provided by the most reputable, efficient and professional companies.
4. All about YOU! – Independent agents don’t work for the carrier, they work for YOU! They become your personal advisor and advocate. If you have a claim or billing concern, or need to change your coverage, your agent will work with the insurance company on your behalf. An independent agent takes the time to listen to you and understand your individual needs. They know it’s not just about finding a price you can afford; it’s also about making certain you are appropriately covered.
5. Life Happens – Marriages, births, teen drivers, new homes, these are just some of the life events that affect your insurance needs. Independent agents see these changes as opportunities to review your account and assure you’re still getting the best value. They’ll determine if another one of the many companies they work with might be better suited to serve your new circumstances.
6. Expertize – Independents make a career out of assessing their customers’ insurance needs and matching them with the insurance carrier best equipped to meet those needs at a price the customer can afford. They know the idiosyncrasies of one carrier’s underwriting versus another. For example, some carriers offer unique coverages such as underground utility services which provide coverage should a water or sewer line were to break. This isn’t covered by most homeowners’ policies, and most likely wouldn’t even know that until you had a claim.
7. Understanding your Community – Independent agents share your interest in your community and understand the benefits and challenges associated with your daily life. It’s doubtful that a gecko, duck or quirky lady named Flo would understand the unique risks associated with tens of thousands of bikers invading the streets of your small town on Laconia Bike Week or the challenges associated with boating on a lake crowded with tourists who are unfamiliar with that body of water. They also know which local cleaning & restoration companies will pick up the phone at 2am and which area autobody shops, rental agencies, glass centers, electricians, plumbers, contractors to recommend based on their reputation for quality and timely work. You won’t get all that from an unknown customer service rep at a well-publicized 800 number.
As a small agency, The Insurance Outlet offers more than a transactional relationship. Our agents get to know you on a first name basis. We want to know all about you, your family, your home and life so that we may better assess your risk characteristics and take a proactive approach to protecting you and your material investments. You won’t get that from those agencies you see in cute television commercials. They don’t know you and never will. You’ll likely get a different representative every time you call.
While we do have customary business hours, rest assured that we monitor our voicemails 7 days a week and return calls outside of the typical business hours when you need help with a claim. That’s our promise to you.
At The Insurance Outlet, our reputation means everything to us, so we don’t ever over-promise and under-deliver. If we don’t think we can top your current policies, we’ll let you know. Our agents just appreciate the opportunity to review your insurance needs. We want you to trust us enough that when your needs change, you’ll consider us again. Meanwhile, we’d appreciate you telling your friends how no-pressure we are. All our work is relationship based with over 75% of new business coming from personal referrals. That speaks volumes about the trust people have in us and that’s very important to us.
Why not give us a call today or stop into our office (you can’t do that with those online companies!) and see what we can do for you.[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]