As a business owner, you strive to make decisions that are right for your business, your employees and yourself. This includes decisions about business insurance. You know you need excellent coverage. You don't, however, have time to become an expert in business insurance. That’s where The Insurance Outlet can help.
A Business Owners Policy (BOP) combines property, liability and business interruption coverage for small to medium-sized businesses. This packaged coverage is generally less expensive than when purchasing coverage separately. With a BOP you have the ability to customize the policy to meet your individual business needs.
Perhaps you need general liability coverage that includes operations. Or, you need to add business auto coverage or commercial property insurance. Whether you are a home-based business, small service provider or contractor, The Insurance Outlet will work with you to find the right combination of business insurance coverage to meet your specific needs.
Supplemental Coverage Available
- Extended liability for additional insureds.
- Debris removal, personal property.
- Tools and equipment.
- Valuable records protection and accounts receivable.
In addition to advising you on the right coverage, we provide additional services, such as:
- Loss Prevention Programs—with our insurance company partners, we can evaluate your business's current conditions and recommend ways to lower property, auto, workers compensation or liability losses. Lower losses will not only lower your insurance costs, but also increase your productivity by avoiding downtime.
- Quick Claim Response—when you do have a claim and need fast and fair service, we work with you to make that happen. Because we’re an independent agency, we aren’t tied to any one provider. This allows us to choose which providers to represent. We only work with companies that have excellent records for settling claims fairly and promptly, because when it comes time for a claim, that’s really what our clients want and need.
- Competitive Rates—One size doesn’t fit all. That’s the advantage of working with an independent agency like The Insurance Outlet. We're not married to any one provider, we'll find the best one for your business. Many of the insurance companies we represent specialize in insuring specific types of businesses or industries, offering special coverage and pricing.
Call or stop in at The Insurance Outlet to see if your business qualifies for one of these special programs or to review your insurance needs in general. We’re always happy to offer a no-obligation comparison of your current policy to see if we can offer you something better. There’s never any pressure.